5.4.09

Bleh

Ehem. I started a really cool hat. It was pretty. I liked it a lot and I couldn't wait to finish it. Now it looks like a fez and I'm, to say the least, a little angry. The pattern called for a three needle bind off because of a k1 p1 edging and instead I use a modified kitchener stitch. This was the beginning of the hat's fall from grace, assuming I'm the knitted piece's god. Pressing on anyways, I finished it and the fezziness is very much a problem.

Bouncing back was easy. I quickly found another pattern and now it's smooth sailing. I like the colorway on the new pattern too. I'm probably going to jump into my first lacey shawly after this hat is finished.

Spring break next week. Looking forward to some knitting and playing the new guitar hero at my sister's house. Even though I don't like Metallica. It's going to be really hard to pay attention at school.

No comments: